size 5 MB / 7 MB / 9 MB
Bucket ONE simulates the classic Crumar BIT 01/99 synthesizers from 1985.
It is written in native C++ code for high performance even on “lighter” systems.
- Close simulation of the original hardware.
- Visual sound editor.
- Up to 64 voices polyphony including Split and Double mode.
- Two oscillators with three waveforms (triangle, sawtooth, pulse).
- Additional white noise generator.
- Classic self-resonating four-pole lowpass filter.
- Individual envelopes for VCF and VCA.
- Two low frequency oscillators (LFOs).
- Supports MTS-ESP by ODDSound dynamic micro-tuning.
- Resizable user interface (not “N” version!).
- MIDI Learn – all parameters can be controlled by MIDI CC.
- Plug-in supports Windows and macOS (32 bit and 64 bit).