size 0.29 MB
CC Sequencer transmits midi control change (CC) data.
Think of CC Sequencer as an external LFO, but instead of using regular waveforms such as sine, square or saw waves, CC Sequencer implements a 16 step analogue style sequencer to control transmitted midi CC values.
For example, CC Sequencer could be used in conjunction with your favorite subtractive synth to control the filter cutoff frequency. Or CC Sequencer could be used to control the output volume of the synth to create rhythmic gate effects.
- Tempo sync with step times ranging from 1/1 to 1/32.
- Transmits simultaneously on all midi channels.
- Transmits using a user selectable CC (0-127).
- Output value scaling between min and max CC values.
- Variable end step position.
- Two timing modes, internal and external, external timing uses song ppq position information.
CcSeq0.57 ( 0.29 MB )