size 1.9 MB
DN64Reverb is a reverb equipped with a feedback delay network (FDN).
However, the size of feedback matrix is 64. Because of the size of feedback matrix, FDN64Reverb is heavy on CPU load. Recommend to use with freeze or bounce functionality provided by DAW.
- 64 delays with 64 * 64 feedback matrix.
- Independent controls for all internal parameters, except the feedback matrix where manual tuning is hard.
- Rotation for feedback matrix input gain.
- Gate to quickly stop the reverb.
- Following feedback matrix types are available: Orthogonal. Special orthogonal. Circulant orthogonal. Upper triangular. Lower triangular. Schroeder reverb. Absorbent allpass (the same structure used in LatticeReverb). Hadamard. Conference.
FDN64Reverb ( 1.9 MB )