size 2.51 MB
The Noise Reduction plugin is based on a spectral gate to filter out unwanted noise in the frequency domain. The gate is based on the lightweight dynamic series and features a soft knee and customizable attack and release times.
Noise Reduction features
- Highly customisable spectral noise gate
- Continous and consistent characteristic
- Fully adjustable soft knee in dB (as margin below the threshold)
- Several exotic window functions available
- Low CPU usage
- Different FFT sizes
- Manual included
- Open source (as part of the Delphi ASIO & VST Project)
The file includes Win 32bit install and 64bit dll.
Noise-Reduction-Install-and-dll-x64 ( 2.51 MB )