size 1 MB / 3 MB
Grain Strain is a envelope grain looping effect.
It is written in native C++ code for high performance and low CPU consumption.
- Flexible grain looping with Sync-to-Host options.
- Envelopes for both grains and loop iterations (frames).
- “Grain Vocoder”: Grain frequency control via MIDI (up to eight voices).
- Supports MTS-ESP by ODDSound dynamic micro-tuning.
- MIDI Learn – all parameters can be controlled by MIDI CC.
grainstrain ( 1 MB )
grainstrain64 ( 1 MB )
grainstrain_mac ( 3 MB )