size 1 MB / 6 MB
BLENDEQ is a dual-circuit analog modeling equalizer with blendable bands.
There are two different equalizers with matched frequencies. “A” is famous “American” Equalizer and “N” is famous “Non-American” Equalizer. Frequency points are based on “N” model. You can simply blend two different (parallel) equalizers “section by section”. Even, line amps!
- 4 Band Dual-Circuit Equalizer with Pre-Filters.
- Each band has its own “BLEND” knob to mix two paralel equalizers.
- Line Amp (“IN” knob) will boost and blend amps, at the same time. All the way left is “N” line amp with +24dB. And all the way right is “A” line amp with +24dB.
- Filters (HPF & LPF) are placed before line amps to feed amps “usable” frequency range according to your choice. This will help line amps to process only “needed” frequency range.
- ANALOG OBSESSION (Label) will engage 4x Oversampling
- BLENDEQ (Label) will link all “BLEND” knobs to Low Band’s BLEND knob. So, you can easily blend each band with one knob. This will help you to match all BLEND knobs if you want to use only “N” or “A” line amp.
- Touchscreen support
- Resizable interface. Simple “Bottom Right Corner Handle” to resize. 50% to 200%.
BLENDEQ.vst3 ( 1 MB )
BLENDEQ.aaxplugin ( 1 MB )
BLENDEQ_2.0 mac ( 6 MB )